I was tagged by the lovely Chloe at Fictional Fetish to do this tag. This tag was originally created by Okoto Enigma. Go check out both of their blogs!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I have read Twilight six times and other three books- New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn five times. Yes, i was obsessed.
- I’ve always wanted a dog and someday, I will have one.
- Pottermore sorted me as a Slytherin but I feel like I’m a mix of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff
Questions Given From Fictional Fetish
1. What are your top 3 favourite books?
This is hard but I’ll try. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the Harry Potter series and the Twilight series
2. What’s your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
I have quite a few of these! The Harry Potter movies, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Gone with the Wind and Pride and Prejudice(2005)
3. If you could be a character in the Harry Potter world, who would you be?
Luna Lovegood. I would to not care about what anyone thinks.
4. What song best describes your life right now?
A Place in this World by Taylor Swift
5. (Weird Question) If you had to eat a book (blasphemy!!) what book would you eat? What would be the tastiest book, in other words?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. That delicious first bite of that wonderful universe would be amazing!
- BOOKS ‘N’ REVIEWS OH MY
- Oh My Shelves
- A Haven for Book Lovers
- Write Through the Night
- Love Read Dream
- Coffee and Cats
- Our Book & Bookish Thoughts
Questions For My Nominees
- If you could kill one fictional character , who would it be?
- What is an unpopular bookish opinion of yours?
- Which song is your current favorite?
- Have many books do you want to read in 2017?
- If you had to live in a house built from books, which books will you choose to have the roof made from? (Weird Question)
Leave me a link if you guys do this tag. I would love to read your post!
A Few of My Best Posts
- Book Review: Kings or Pawns by J.J Sherwood
- Book Review: Tompkin’s School: For The Extraordinarily Talented By Tabi Slick
- Quotes Of The Week #8: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K Rowling
- Top 10 Movies I Watched In 2016
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment anything as I love hearing from you all 😀
0 thoughts on “The Mystery Blogger Award Tag”
I accept your tag! I love Twilight too except I’ve read it like 12x. My favorite was New Moon as it was the most angst filled in my opinion.
Thank you! New Moon is my second favorite after Twilight. I just really enjoyed seeing Jacob.
Great answers.The Perks of being a wallflower is one of my favourite books of all time.I’ll need to get the movie soon now that you mention that the adaptation was good.
Thanks for the nomination.
Thank you:) Oh you have too! The movie does not disappoint at all. I think I’ll re-watch it soon.
I was sorted into Slytherin too, which makes my wife crazy–she insists I’m a Hufflepuff.
Haha. I wonder why we’re sorted in the houses we feel like we dont belong in.
Thank you for tagging me! I love all of your answers, they were fun to read!
Thank you so much!