Thank you so much to Book Bum for nominating me! She has an amazing blog and you all should definitely check it out!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Questions Given By Book Bum
1. What’s the one book that’s made you cry the most / the most emotional?
Eleanor and Park. I have never cried as much as I cried when I finished this book. I have definitely read many emotional book but this one hit me really hard. I literally cried for hours after reading it.
2. If you found a genie and were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
Peace and equality in the world.
Happiness for me, my family and friends
To be able to read all the books in the world before i die 😀
3. Where is one place in the world you would really love to visit?
London! Mainly The Harry Potter studios and 221 B, Baker Street.
1. Share a memory from your childhood.
2. What’s your biggest bookish pet peeve?
3. Which is the last book you read and how did you feel about it?
Melting Pots And Other Calamities
Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know down below your answers to these questions:)
0 thoughts on “The Unique Blogger Award”
Yes! I would love to be able to read all the books I wanted to before I die! Great wish.
I work about 20 mins away from the HP studios! The shuttle bus for it collects everyone from right outside my work place 🙂
OH MY GOD. I’m so jealous!! Haha, you’re so lucky 🙂
Admission: I’ve never been!
Why oh why?
I hate to say it but I’m not really a HP fan haha
Oh. That’s okay! I’m a huge HP fan but yeah, everyone has different tastes 🙂
Thanks for nominating me! I’m really excited to do this award and to answer your questions! Also to read all the books in the world before you die would be amazing and also kind of insane. Image how much you would know….
Yes. Wouldn’t it be insanely wonderful? I’m looking forward to your post 🙂
Reading all the books in the world would be mostly awesome. There’s some I wouldn’t want to read, lol. But most of them, yes! That’d be so cool!
Yes. It would be. Reading the good, the bad, and the ugly 😀
I love love Eleanor and Park. Rainbow Rowell said so much subtly. I would love to see that book as a movie.
Me too. But I wonder if they will be able to capture those emotions in a movie.
I think they can. I watch a show called Queen Sugar, and the facial expressions and body language communicate more than the words. So it can be done. I wanted a part two sooo bad because I want to know how she’s doing
Sounds interesting! I’ll check it out