A huge thanks to A Tepid Wary for nominating me for these awards!
The first award is the Real Neat Blogger Award created by Dear Kitty. Some Blog.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.) (pingback)
The second award is the Liebster Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
3. Give 11 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Questions asked by A Tepid Wary
- What’s your favorite genre?
My favorite genre used to be contemporary but now I read a little bit of everything- contemporary, fantasy, thriller, non-fiction and classics.
- Who is your favorite author?
Cassandra Clare and Rick Riordan are two of my favorite authors.
- Who is your favorite book character?
- When did you start your blog and what inspired you to?
I started by blog in January, 2016. I wanted to share my thoughts on books and connect with other readers. I also thought blogging would be a great way to improve my writing.
- If you could have only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is difficult. Maybe cheese or pasta?
- How many languages can you speak?
Three- English, Hindi and Punjabi
- If you ever want to get a tattoo, what will it be?
I defintely want to get a tatoo someday! I want it to be something meaningful and something that I wouldn’t mind having on my body forever. Possibly something bookish.
- Favourite subject in school?
- Greatest fear?
Death of someone I love and failure in life
- Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend/both?
No one at the moment.
- Favourite book?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stepehen Chbosky
- Do you prefer stand-alones or series?
- Who is your favorite fictional villian
- Which is the last book you read?
- What are you currently reading?
- When did you start reading?
- Do you prefer happy endings or sad ending in books?
- Which is the worst book you have ever read?
- Do you have any pets?
- Which is a book you think everyone should read?
- What’s your favorite beverage?
Eleven Facts About Me
- I want to have a dog and a cat both
- I want to be productive each day.
- I am also a bookstagrammer.
- I’m re-reading Pride and Prejudice right now.
- I love audiobooks. The first audiobook I listened to was Twilight.
- I used to make bookmarks.
- I think I have lost my copy of my favorite book.
- I love annotating in my books. I even doggy-ear the pages sometimes (Don’t kill me).
- I have not read any books by Sarah J. Mass which are supper hyped right now.
- I think the voices of Sam Smith, Hozier, Sia and Rihanna are heavenly.
- I haven’t watched a full movie in months.