Hey everyone! I’ve got some good news! I have been nominated for the The Liebster Award by the amazing Reader Interrupted. Thank you so much for nominating me! It means a lot that my work is being liked and appreciated.
The Liebster Award is a way to support and bring recognition to each other’s blogs.
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget” (the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post).
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a count that lets the readers know this information)
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer
- List these rules in your post (copy and paste from here). Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Questions from Reader Interrupted
1. What is your favorite series of all time and why? The Harry Potter series and the Twilight series – Mainly because these are the two series that I always come back to. Even though my opinions might have changed about Twilight, it will always be one of my favorite series.
2. If you could meet one book character over dinner, who would it be? Sherlock Holmes!! I would love to see what he deduces about me 😀
3. What is your biggest pet peeve? If I don’t like the writing of a book, it annoys me so much that I simply cant continue reading it even if I’m liking the story.
4. What book has made you cry the hardest? Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell! That book made me cry like I’ve never cried before for fictional characters.
5. Who inspires you? I don’t mean to sound conceited at all but I’ve just never known someone who I idolize or who really inspires me.
6. Do you believe in ghosts? Nope
7. If you had to only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? Any of the huge Harry Potter books.
8. What is your scariest nightmare? Not having a career that I’m satisfied with
9. Describe a book to me without mentioning anything specific about the characters. This book will make you feel scared for the characters. It will touch your heart and thrill you. The color blue comes to my mind when I think about it. There are two main characters in the book.
10. What’s your most bizarre talent? None. No weird or bizarre talents for me 🙂
11. What book has really changed the way you once thought about something? The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky really changed the way I looked at people and life in general.
Random Facts About Me
- I’m a Taylor Swift fan
- I will be 16 in less than a month.
- I want to have a dog someday.
- I recently watched Friends and How I Met Your Mother and now I’m obsessed with both.
- I write everything down and make a lot of lists. I feel calm when my mind is organized 🙂
- I make really good tea.
- I’m about to start watching the Star Wars movies for the first time ever!
- I hope to work in writing or publishing someday.
- I really like cucumber sandwiches.
- I really hope to read all my physical books this year.
- I want to spend more time blogging.
- The Laurenest
- The Gold Journal
- Pitch Black Sky
- Paperback Bri
- Read In a Flash
- This is Lit
- Dream Book Reviews
- Wonderless Reviews
- All The Crannies
- Lost In Sweet Words
- What do you love the most about books?
- Name a book character you would like to be.
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- What is your favorite stand-alone book ?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- Name a book you hate the most.
- Name a book that influenced you.
- Name a genre that you never read from.
- What is your dream job?
- Name a book that you hate to love.
- Why did you start a blog?
That’s it from me. I’m glad I got to participate in this award/meme. It helped me discover new blogs and I hope it was the same for others too 🙂