Hi everyone! Thank you so much to The Book Raven for nominating me for this award. She has a wonderful blog and you all should definitely check it out!
So let’s begin.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Given From Tiana @ The Book Raven
1. If you had to choose between obtaining the power of strength, the power of invisibility, or the power to mind read, which would you choose and why?
The power of invisibility! I think this one would be the most useful. I could hide from bad situations. I could listen in on other people’s conversations. I think my answer is quite influenced by Harry’s invisibility cloak. We all know how useful it was for him!
Also, why not the other ones? Because I don’t think strength is everything and listening to other people’s minds would probably drive me crazy. Who knows what revolves in other minds?
2. What song got stuck in your head most recently? How do you feel about that song?
Like everyone else, Shape of You by Ed Sheeran. I absolutely love this song and I feel like dancing crazily everytime I hear it. I’m actually in an Ed Sheeran mood these days. I’ve been listening to the rest of his latest album as well. Thinking Out Loud is also stuck in my head. That song has such amazing lyrics and its one of the most beautiful love songs I’ve ever heard. Its like a perfect wedding song 🙂
3. Do you believe that we are fated to go down a certain path or that we choose that path we take? Why do you feel that way?
This is an interesting question but a difficult one. The thing is that I really believe that we carve our own paths in life. We make decisions and choose our ways. But I also think that some things are not in our control and fate plays a part in them. So I guess I’m a believer of both.
5. Do you have any pets? If you do picture them here:
Sadly, I don’t 🙁 But I’ll definitely have a dog or a cat someday
6. If you could instantly learn any language in the world which would it be and why?
Japanese. Because I’ve heard that it is the most difficult language to learn. So wouldn’t it be great to learn the most difficult language in the world instantly?
7. What was the last book you read that inspired you? What is your favorite quote from that book? (Sorry for the extra step, I just love quotes!)
Animal Farm by George Orwell. It is such an amazing book!! It is written in a very simple way but holds a lot of depth. Here is a quote from it:
“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”
8. What place from your childhood do you wish you could see again for the first time?
There aren’t that many places I’ve been too but there’s a beautiful hill station here called Manali. I went there when I was 10 and I wish I could see it again for the first time.
9. What is your favorite time? Why is it your favorite?
Night. More like midnight. Because its very silent. I like being productive in the day and then relaxing at night. I usually read or watch something with a midnight snack during this time.
10. Who is/was your favorite teacher? What did they teach and why are they your favorite? (Give them a little thank you for being awesome)
My Political Science teacher. She teaches very well and I really admire here. She’s extremely strict but I respect her a lot.
11. If you could ask your favorite character a question what would it be?
Warning : Spoiler for the Harry Potter series.
I would ask Hermione about her feelings for Ron. When did she start liking him and what she feels about him.
1. Where are you from?
2. Which is your favorite fandom?
3. When and why did you start blogging?
4. What is your favorite book/series of all time?
5. Which are your favorite TV shows or movies?
6. When and why did you start blogging?
7. What are your hobbies besides reading?
8. Do you have a role model?
9. What are you currently reading?
10. Which book would you recommend to everyone?
11. Have you ever re-read a book? Which book have you read the most times?
I really enjoyed doing this tag! Let me know your answers to some of these questions.