This week’s T5W topic is “Least Favorite Book From My Favorite Series”. This list was quite difficult to make but i finally got it together. Also, I’m not including the Harry Potter series here as i just couldn’t pick a least favorite book from it.
1. City of Fallen Angels (Book 4 of The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
The reason that this is my least favorite is that it took me a while to get back in the world and it took me a long time to finish this book. But the ending to this was brilliant and i was ready to finish the rest of the series.
2. Redeemed (Book 12 of the House of Night series) by Kristen Cast and P.C Cast
I read this series to get over my book hangover from Twilight and absolutely loved it. I marathoned through the 11 books in this series which were then out but had to wait for a whole year for the 12th and final book. I think the whole waiting and the books i read between that time were the reason i didn’t really like this one.
3. Breaking Dawn (Book 4 of the Twilight series) by Stephenie Meyer
I didn’t hate Breaking Dawn, I just liked the other books more.
Eclipse is my favorite, New Moon was where Jacob came along who i love as much as Edward and Twilight was the first book where all the romance started. So that leaves me with Breaking Dawn as my least favorite.
4. The Lightning Thief (Book 1 of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series) by Rick Riordan
When i started reading The Lightning Thief, i did not expect at all that this will become one of my favorite series. I wasn’t enjoying it that much and it took me a long time to finish it. It was when i read the second book that i fell in love with this series.
5. The Blood of Olympus (Book 5 in the Heroes of Olympus series) by Rick Riordan
My biggest book dissapointment. No Percabeth, stupid ending, so different from the other books.
Are any of these the same as yours? What are your least favorite books from favorite series? Let me know down below.