Hi everyone! A book haul on this blog is long overdue. So today I’m sharing with you the books I acquired in the last few months.
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course Ebooks! If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman -I have read Caroline by Neil Gaiman and ever since then I’ve been meaning to read more of his books, I’m not familiar with Norse mythology so I’m hoping to learn about it and enjoy this book.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte– A classic I’ve always wanted to read. I actually just started it and I’m only a few pages in but I’m really liking it.
I bought both of these from Bookish Santa
- Flawed by Cecelia Ahern- I already had Perfect so I had to buy it.
- The Inexplicable Logic Of My LIfe by Benjamin Alire Saenz- Already read and reviewed this book here.
- The Madness of Cambyses by Herodotus- The third Penguin Little Black Classic in my collection. I still have to read the first two.
Bought these at great discounts from Amazon India
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban Illustrated Edition
I was honestly over the moon at having this book. This is the first Harry Potter Illustrated book in my collection. It was on a great discount at Flipkart and I couldn’t miss the opportunity.
- Gleanings Of The Road by Rabindranath Tagore- Translated from Bengali by Somdatta Mandal
- On The Road To Tarascon by Arnab Nandy
- One Rotten Apple and Other Stories by Vandana Kumari Jena
- Dressology by Nandita Pandey
Click on the names to read their review.
- My Allahabad Story by HImendra Nath Varma
- The Aryabhatta Clan by Sudipto Das
- Pralay by Vineet Bajpai
- Demons On My Mind by Aashish Gupta
- Mango People In Banana Republic by Vishak Shakti
- Train To Pakistan by Khushwant Singh
- If I Were To Tell It Again by Gayathri Prabhu
- Stuck Like Lint by Shefali Tripathi Mehta
- The Woman In The Window by A.J Finn
- Gurgaon Diaries by Debeshi Gupta
- Happiness Is All We Want by Ashutosh Mishra
- Golden Cloud, Silver Lining: Lessons from the Masters on Happiness & Longevity by Ashok Chopra
Have you read any of these books? Which books did you add to your TBR recently? Let me know down below!