Here are 5 Books I Wish Had Sequels.
1. Gone with the Wind By Margaret Mitchell
This masterpiece of a book ends on a cliffhanger. It does have sequels but they are written by different authors. I really wish there was a sequel written by Margaret Mitchell herself.
2. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
The only reason is that the ending to this amazing series wasn’t satisfactory.
3. The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I’m so curious to know what happens in Charlie’s life after this book. One book just isn’t enough for a character like him. Hmm..maybe I’ll look up some fanfiction 🙂
4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
I just want more of these characters and their beautiful story!
5. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
I recently read this book and it was like nothing I’ve read before. I was sad to complete it and wanted more. I’ll also be posting a full review of it soon!
What are some of the books you wish had sequels. Let me know down below.