I may be a little bit of Monica. Cleaning and de-cluttering is just fun, okay?
Down The TBR Hole was created by Lost in a Story!
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next week!
Click on the book titles to go to their Goodreads/Amazon page.
Hi everyone! How are you all?
Before I post my favorite reads of the year, I thought it would be fun to show you guys all the books I read in 2017. Since there are 65 books, I’m only going to tell you their names. I have categorized the books according to their genres.
Click on the names and it will take you either to my review of that book or the Goodreads page. Let’s get started 😀
Hi everyone. I hope you all are doing well.
Since the year is coming to an end I decided to sit back and look through my reading journey and see how my tastes have changed. Luckily, I have almost always kept a track of the books I have read either through Goodreads or writing them down in my diary.
Let’s start at the beginning, shall we?
Hello everyone! I acquired 9 books in September and I am very excited for all of them so without further delay, let’s get started.